A new level of audio realism
Whether you're playing a movie, live concert or video games, the MCX amplifier with it's lightning fast dynamics and ultra low distortion brings you to a new level of audio realism.
MCX Multi-channel Amplifiers
Taking the best bits from NuPrime's award winning products, the MCX has been developed for the multi-channel market. We understand that it is not only power that enthrals the listener, but also the accuracy of reproduction to create a realistic experience.
- Gain (factor): x21
- Sensitivity (to rated power): 1.6V rms
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- THD: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~52KHz(-3dB)
- Dimension: 347mm x 430mm x 74mm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Color: Black
- Power Output (RMS rated): 300W@8 Ohms/channel; 400W@4 Ohms/channel
- Power Output (RMS rated): 2 x 300W@8 Ohms; 1 x 550W@8 Ohms
- Power Output (RMS rated): 2 x 550W@8 Ohms
- Power Output (RMS rated): 1 x 750W@8 Ohms
Power Rating & Measurement
- For typical usage of multi-channel amps, the situation where all channels are driven at max power will never happen. Depending on the sound track, the effective power that can be derived from each channel should be somewhere between 50% to 75% of the RMS power of one channel.
- The MCX amps are designed to handle a wide range of speaker impedance from 2 Ohms to greater than 16 Ohms.
- As the speaker load varies and drop, the power increases (normally a 4 ohm load would have twice the power). But for high power amplifier the 4 ohm power rating can not exceed power supply, amplifier design limit and safety standard. Many manufacturers would claim theoretical (max) power to hype up the product spec.